Last Modified: August 1, 2021
This Policy applies to personal data and information we collect, how that personal data and information is used and disclosed, and your rights and choices regarding your personal data. This Policy does not apply to information you provide to or is collected by any third party or in connection with your use of the Services of any third party.
Please read the Policy carefully. By accessing the Website and using the Services, you agree that you have read and agree to be bound by the Policy. You must not access or use the Website or the Services if you are not willing to agree to this Policy.
Nimbus services are intended for adults. Access to Website and use of Services is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By accessing the Website and using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and are otherwise capable of forming a legally binding contract with Nimbus.
Information We Collect
We collect data and information from and about users in the following formats:
- Personally identifiable: name, email address, phone number, password, or other information by which you may be identified or contacted.
- Non-identifying or aggregated: anonymous, de-identified, or non-personal data.
- General system information: hardware and software information including but not limited to device type, network information, operating system, IP address, and other general system information.
We collect this information when you (i) directly provide it to us; (ii) automatically through third parties and business partners; and (iii) automatically as you use our Website through data tracking technologies.
The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include, but are not limited to (i) cookies and other similar technologies; (ii) log information; (iii) device identifiers; (iv) location-based data, and (v) analytics data.
How We Use Your Information
The personal information we collect is primarily used to facilitate and provide the Services or information that you have selected to receive through consent or through contract with us, including but not limited to:
- Responding to requests made through the Website that include personal information.
- Member onboarding and management, including registration, billing, ongoing operations, and payment procession.
- Marketing purposes, including emails, phone calls, text messages, and newsletters about events, expanded services, updates.
- Enhancing the user experience, including diagnosing technical problems, tracking and analyzing usage, and making updates or improvements.
- Personalizing the user experience to display products or features that are tailored to your interests and to present advertising on other sites.
Sharing Your Information
We may share and disclose non-identifying or aggregated data with our third-party service providers and vendors without restriction. We may also disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To subsidiaries and affiliates, including third-party service providers or vendors specializing in services like, but not limited to, facility, IT, marketing, or data.
- To law enforcement agencies in the event of suspected unlawful activities, if we determine that you have violated our agreements or policies, or if we determine that the release of your personal data may protect the safety, rights, interest, ir property of Nimbus, our affiliates, or any other third party.
- In the event of a sale, merger, reorganization, or other similar transaction, during which we will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any transfer of personal information.
- With your consent.
Protecting your Information
We want you to have a choice regarding the personal information you provide to us. To control certain disclosures of your personal information:
- Set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies.
- Set your device so it cannot collect or use real-time information about your device’s location.
- Email us at email@example.com to opt out of receiving marketing communications and promotional offers.
While we have safeguards in place to protect your personal data, including data encryption, firewalls, administrative controls and physical access controls, the transmission of your personal information is not 100% secure. The transmission of personal data is at your own risk.
California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents that are users of the Services are entitled to request information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make such a request.
If you are a resident of the state of California, you may have certain data protection rights under the California Consumer Protection Act (“CCPA”) that can be exercised by emailing us at email@example.com.
Nimbus reserves the right at any time and in its sole discretion to modify the Policy, with or without notice to you. Nimbus will update Policy to indicate the date of its most recent changes (“Last Modified Date”); changes will not apply retroactively, but changes will become effective immediately upon posting on the Website. Your continued access to the Website and use of the Services signifies your consent to the modified Policy. If the modified Policy is not acceptable to you, you should not access the Website or use the Services after the Last Modified Date.